Children who have their 5th birthday between 1st September 2018 and 31st August 2019 are entitled to start school full time in September 2018.
Visits to the school by prior arrangement are very welcome.
For more information see Norfolk County Council website.
Ofsted Inspection Reports
Ofsted School Data Dashboard
In 2018, the Year 6 SATs test outcomes were as follows:
- 100% achieved the expected standard in reading (the national figure was 75%)
- 100% achieved the expected standard in writing (national was 78%).
- 100% achieved the expected standard in Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation (national was 78%).
- 100% achieved the expected standard in maths (national was 76%).
- 100% achieved the expected standard in all three areas of reading, writing and maths combined.
- The average scaled score in reading was 112 and maths was 113 (100 is the national average)
- Average progress between the end of Key Stage 1 and end of Key Stage 2 in reading was 2.9, writing was 4.6 and maths was 4.4.
Norfolk County Council School Details
- Pupil Premium strategy statement 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Grant 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2016-17
- Impact Report Pupil Premium 2014-15
- Pupil Premium